Monday, November 12, 2012

Eclipse Demo Camps Fall 2012

Just looked at the Eclipse Demo Camp site on our wiki to make my travel arrangements for the fall. Because the demo camp season is coming up!

So here is what I'm going to do, applying some optimization algorithm of my own. I will start with demo camp  Dresden on the 20th. This will give me enough time on the train to do all my email that is still lingering from EclipsCon in my inbox. Going back from Dresden, I will stop in Braunschweig and attend the Bredex party, a demo camp in disguise. Now I would have loved to go to Poznan afterwards, but due to a personal appointment that I cannot move I have to skip. But I'll try next year!

The week after, I'm definitely going to the Yatta demo camp Kassel in the wonderful Circus Rambazotti, and I'm toying with the idea to go to Fraunhofer Berlin as well. But I'm not sure yet if this works out!

The week of December 2nd you'll meet me in Munich at the EclipseSource demo camp, where Max and Jonas will put on a great party I hope. Including some fun that involves a Kinect.

Now what about you? Have you made all your plans? Go find you demo camp, it's fun. Look up the list on our wiki and register.

No comments:

Post a Comment